Thursday 23 January 2014

15. Evaluation: Question 5


Question 5
How did you attract/address your audience?

To attract and address my audience, I have used dark colours to create my product. This would stereotype the audience as being depressed and dull, rather than bright and happy. Even though this might not be true, I have included these colours as they appeal to my target audience. I have included a little humour in my writing, which also appeals to the target audience and lightens the mood of the magazine. The content of most pages are music related, as this is the overall topic of the magazine. The genre of music I have included is related to rock, indie and alternative music.

I have included competitions in my music magazine, which allows the reader to interact and get involved to win prizes. Including competitions could also attract new readers. I have included links to websites and social network sites, as this would appeal to the target audience. It is very up to date and most things are now online. By keeping up and adding links, it really appeals to teenagers. The other thing I have included that would attract my target audience is fans and readers included in the articles. For example, the fans ask the artists questions, and the readers send in feedback and comments. This would encourage the readers to get involved and send in their own comments and views.

No comments:

Post a Comment