Thursday 23 January 2014

15. Evaluation: Question 7

Question 7
Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

I think I have a better understanding of the simple codes and conventions of a range of magazines. Since the preliminary task, I think that I have gained the ability to connect to an audience and attract a range of readers for a certain genre of magazine. I have learnt a lot of skills along the way, with technology, design and publishing. I can now use InDesign with ease, whereas before, I had struggled to complete basic tasks. I can easily lay out a magazine, with a double page spread and columns. I think that I have come a long way from the preliminary task, as my college magazine compared to my music magazine will show.

No comments:

Post a Comment