Tuesday 29 October 2013

8. Contents Page For Student Weekly

The contents page follows the same design as the front cover, making the magazine seem organised. 
The images are well spread out around the page, and are not too close together. There are not too many of them either. 
I think that the contents page is a little boring, as there are only a few colours. I think that it would look better with the images as they would make the page more colourful. 
I have kept the same colours for the contents page so it is clear that it is from the same magazine. 
To improve, I could have added more page numbers, to make it seem like there are a lot of interesting topics and articles inside. 
I could have also made the page information seem more interesting, although if I made the text any smaller it would be difficult to read, and wouldn't be as noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment